DENVER, Colo., May 5, 2022 – U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development (RD) Colorado is hiring for 1 vacancy for a Supervisory Loan Specialist (Commercial) in one of the following locations: Alamosa, CO, Cortez, CO, Craig, CO, Delta, CO, Denver, CO, Las Animas, CO, or Wray, CO..
The position is posted on USAJobs and is scheduled to close on Monday, May 16, 2022.
Click here for the application link: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
The incumbent serves as a Supervisory Loan Specialist (Commercial), Community Program Director. The incumbent is responsible for program planning, policy development, administration, coordination and evaluation of the full scope of activities related to the State’s rural utility and community facility loan, loan guarantee, and grant programs.
Primary duties include:
- Serves as the state’s authority in Community Program policies and activities comprising the Rural Utilities Service (RUS) and Community Facilities (CF) programs.
- Has primary responsibility for designing, planning, implementing, directing coordinating, executing and evaluating program activities related to the State’s RUS and CF loan, loan guarantee, and grant programs.
- Evaluates community program operations by conducting or directing special studies and analyzing reports and materials on program activities and problems.
- Manages Community Program fund allocations.
- Develops partnerships with other Agencies, State and local governments, Rural Water Circuit Riders, Rural Community Assistance Partnership, State water and wastewater regulations, and private lenders.
- Directly supervises specialists and technicians and administratively oversees professionals assigned to the State Office Community Program Section.
Resumes must include 1) personal information such as name, address, contact information; 2) education; 3) detailed work experience related to the position as described in the major duties (including work schedule, hours worked per week, dates of employment; title, series, grade – if applicable); and 4) other qualifications.
USDA Rural Development provides loans and grants to help expand economic opportunities and create jobs in rural areas. This assistance supports infrastructure improvements; business development; housing; community facilities such as schools, public safety and health care; and high-speed internet access in rural areas. For more information, visit https://www.rd.usda.gov/co