Colorado State University (CSU) and the National Western Stock Show (NWSS) have partnered to bring together industry experts for a multi-day event to discuss global livestock and meat production. The seventh annual International Livestock Forum (ILF) will be held in Fort Collins, CO on January 11-12, 2022, in conjunction with the NWSS in Denver, CO.
The 2022 ILF will bring together industry leaders, government professionals, members of academia to discuss domestic and international livestock and food production. Fellows of the 2022 ILF will experience unique tours of the National Western Stock Show and the CSU National Western Center and Spur Campus, as well as a full day of networking and interaction with an impressive lineup of keynote speakers and industry panelists. This is a premiere opportunity to engage in the future of international livestock and food production.
All undergraduate and graduate students from any university, pursuing a degree in Animal Science or another agricultural field, are eligible to apply for a travel fellowship to the 2022 International Livestock Forum. Up to twenty students will be selected for this fellowship.
Selected students will participate in the following (schedule subject to change):
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022: NWSS Tours, Welcome Reception, and Industry Speakers in Denver, Colorado;
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022: Technical program with industry leaders on the CSU Campus in Fort Collins, Colorado, followed by the NWSS Rodeo in Denver, Colorado.
Fellowship recipients will receive the following:
- $250 travel voucher;
- Two nights of Lodging (Tuesday and Wednesday nights)
- Meals: Tuesday lunch and dinner, all meals on Wednesday
- Complimentary registration for the 2022 ILF, including free meals and an impressive lineup of keynote speakers and elite industry panelists;
- NWSS badge for admission during entire show; one rodeo ticket for Wednesday NWSS Rodeo
For full consideration, fellowship applications must be received by midnight (MST) on Monday, November 8th. Fellowship applications, and more information about the 2022 ILF, can be found at http://ansci.agsci.colostate.edu/international-livestock-forum/.