Biofuels Coalition Responds to Friday’s Supreme Court Decision
The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday reversed an important aspect of the Tenth Circuit’s 2020 determination regarding small refinery exemption extensions granted by the previous administration.
The four members of the biofuels coalition involved in the court case—the Renewable Fuels Association, National Corn Growers Association, American Coalition for Ethanol, and National Farmers Union held a conference call for news media to discuss the justices’ opinion and the ramifications for the Renewable Fuel Standard, the U.S. ethanol industry and American agriculture.
- Geoff Cooper, President and CEO, Renewable Fuels Association
- John Linder, President, National Corn Growers Association
- Brian Jennings, CEO, American Coalition for Ethanol
- Rob Larew, President, National Farmers Union
- Matthew W. Morrison, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
OPENING STATEMENTS AUDIO
MEDIA QUESTIONS & COALITION RESPONSES