CCA Convention Recap: Congratulations, Award Winners!
ARVADA, Colo – Colorado Cattlemen’s Association (CCA) would like to congratulate all award winners who were recognized at this past week’s Annual Convention. This year’s award recipients have all played a role in contributing to CCA’s success in some way, and were acknowledged for those efforts during CCA’s convention. Their dedication, perseverance, and leadership within the industry are traits to be admired.
2021 Award Recipients:
- CCA Honorary Life Members – Danny Williams and Dr. Keith Roehr
- Landowner of the Year Award – Gary Visintainer, Craig, Colo.
- Friend of the Beef Industry Award – Chris Pague, Johnstown, Colo.
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Kacey Green, Craig, Colo.; Lacie Harman, Akron, Colo.; Loy Jones, Craig, Colo.; and Kate Lewis, Salida, Colo.
- Outgoing Board Member Recognition and Award – Mike Hogue, Steamboat Springs, Colo.
- Outgoing President Recognition and Award – Janie VanWinkle, Fruita, Colo.
- Leopold Conservation Award – May Ranch, located in Lamar, Colo., owned and operated by the May family
CCA recently celebrated its 154th Annual Convention in Grand Junction with members and stakeholders from all over the state. The convention reunited and re-engaged the industry while featuring committee meetings, the fourth annual Ranching Legacy Symposium, Cattlemen’s Night Out, and more.
Colorado Cattlemen’s Association’s (CCA) is the state’s premier cattlemen’s association serving as the principal voice and advocate for Colorado beef production. CCA accomplishes this through its vision of “advancing the legacy” of beef production for its members by ensuring a dynamic and profitable industry that provides growth and opportunity for future generations.
Colorado Cattlemen’s Association | 8833 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002 | 303-431-6422