Colorado Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
DENVER — On June 14th, Colorado Governor Jared Polis signed eight bills into law.
Governor Polis signed the following bills during signing ceremonies:
- SB21-251 General Fund Loan Family Medical Leave Program Sponsored by Representatives M. Gray & Y. Caraveo and Senators F. Winter & D. Moreno
- HB21-1253 Renewable And Clean Energy Project Grants Sponsored by Representatives M. Froelich & M. Gray and Senators F. Winter & B. Rankin
- SB21-230 Transfer To Colorado Energy Office Energy Fund Sponsored by Representatives A. Valdez & T. Bernett and Senators C. Hansen & F. Winter
- SB21-231 Energy Office Weatherization Assistance Grants Sponsored by Representatives E. Hooton & M. Weissman and Senators T. Story & D. Hisey
- HB21-1285 Funding To Support Creative Arts Industries Sponsored by Representatives A. Benavidez & L. Herod and Senators S. Jaquez Lewis & J. Buckner
- HB21-1263 Meeting And Events Incentive Program Sponsored by Representatives D. Roberts & M. Soper and Senators R. Rodriguez & D. Hisey
- SB21-241 Small Business Accelerated Growth Program Sponsored by Representatives N. Ricks & L. Daugherty and Senators R. Fields & J. Bridges
- HB21-1265 Qualified Retailer Retain Sales Tax For Assistance Sponsored by Representatives K. Mullica & K. Van Winkle and Senators B. Pettersen & R. Woodward
View today’s signing of SB21-251.
View the signings of HB21-1253, SB21-230, and SB21-231.
View today’s signings of HB21-1285 & HB21-1263.