You are Invited to Join CCAC’s Free Spring Forum 2021 Webinar on March 24th!
Join us tomorrow on March 24, 2021 for an afternoon spring forum to discuss what’s new in the corn world! We will be hearing from a great panel of speakers on global and local markets, have a pesticide update, see a presentation on corn marketing and finish up with updates on research projects the CCAC has invested in.
CHECK OUT THE CCAC’S FREE SPRING FORUM 2021 SCHEDULE:
- 12:00-1:15 pm: Welcome and Panel Discussion on global and local markets with Reece Cannady, Manager of Global Trade for the U.S. Grains Council; Nick Leiding, Senior Merchandiser for West Plains LLC; Joe Schuele, Vice President of Communications for the U.S. Meat Export Federation and Chris Allen, Vice President of Dairy Marketing and Economic Analysis, Dairy Farmers of America
- 1:15-1:30 pm: Annual Review with Jeremy Fix, President, CCAC and Nicholas Colglazier, Executive Director, CCAC
- 1:30-2:00 pm: Pesticide Update with Lanny Huston, Certified Crop Adviser
- 2:00-2:15 pm: Break
- 2:15-3:15 pm: Corn Marketing with Dr. Brent Young, Agricultural Business Management Economist with Colorado State University Extension
- 3:15-4:15 pm: Research Project Reports with Reza Kashavarz, Ph.D. and Chad Godsey, Ph.D.
BONUS: If you attend the full webinar on March 24th and are a corn producer in Colorado, you can attend a Pesticide Applicator Workshop with Mountain West PEST on March 25 for free! This is a live online core credit training via Zoom Webinars.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.