CCA Ag Water Network: REGISTER Now for the March 10, 2021 Webinar on Ag Irrigation Improvement Projects and Funding Sources
CCA Ag Water NetWORK
Wednesday, March 10th, 2021 12:00 – 1:00 pm
1. Gretchen Rank, Executive Director, Mancos Conservation District
2. Dave (“DK”) Kanzer, Deputy Chief Engineer, Colorado River Water Conservation District
You’ll learn about:
- Multi-benefit irrigation infrastructure projects implemented in the Mancos River and the North Fork Gunnison River watersheds.
- Types of improvements installed, including in-stream diversions, headgates and screens, flow measurement and ditch lining and piping.
- Funding sources used to design and install projects, including state and federal grants.
- Lessons learned about managing projects and grants.
Webinar Details: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm.
Register Now at:
The webinar will be recorded, and will be made available later on the CCA Ag Water Network www.agwaternetwork.org for on-demand replay.
To prepare your computer or mobile device in advance: https://zoom.us/download Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you join the meeting.