Inside The BARN with Cyn French of LF BiOenergy: Renewables, Sustainability & More
The BARN – Briggsdale, CO – February 23, 2021 – According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, renewable energy is energy from sources that are naturally replenishing but flow-limited; renewable resources are virtually inexhaustible in duration but limited in the amount of energy that is available per unit of time. Now more than ever before, renewable energy is becoming a HOT TOPIC in the agriculture industry because according to LF BiOenergy, agriculture accounts for 15% of all greenhouse gas emissions, and ruminant cattle which make up more than a quarter of agriculture’s methane emissions. With all of that in mind, joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio to discuss renewable energy in the ag sector is Cyn French, Partner and EVP Feedstocks LF BiOenergy…
- Cyn French’s Background & role at LF BiOenergy?
- U.S. Dairy Industry’s aggressive new environmental and sustainability goals and how LF BiOenergy Can Help
- What is the Environmental Impact of Agriculture & Why it’s important to know?
- What is RNG and what are the benefits to the environment & to the planet?
- What is LF BiOenergy is all about & why they offer a World Class Difference?
- How does LF BiOenergy work for Farmers & Dairy Farmers too?
- How YOU can learn more about LF BiOenergy for your bottom line?
- & More
LF BiOenergy’s mission is to be a leader in creating renewable energy with integrity, innovation and operational excellence. They measure success with the same, triple bottom line as US Dairy Farmers: People, Planet, Profitability. Learn more online at https://lfbioenergy.com/
For even more information contact Cyn French by phone at 970-702-6095 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org