Inside The BARN with CO Senator Jerry Sonnenberg…
The BARN, Briggsdale, CO – January 19, 2021 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network & FarmCast Radio is Colorado Senator Jerry Sonnenberg discussing numerous topics including:
- Governor Polis’ intent to “Speed Up” Reintroduction of Grey Wolves Goes Against Prop 114, now Law – Effectively “Declaring War on Western Colorado”, as the CO Farm Bureau has stated
- Reaction to consequences of Environmental Groups Suing Trump Administration Over Gray Wolf and win – Would CO ranchers be able to protect their livestock?
- Reactions to Gov Polis’ “Roadmap to Greenhouse Gas Pollution Reduction” – Will Agriculture Be Targeted like Oil & Gas was for Methane Emissions
- Thoughts on Gov’s recent Colorado Air Quality Commission Board and the lack of rural representation
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update – Governor’s “Flip-Flop” Announcements on supply
- Thoughts on CHSAA’s restrictions for activities/sports
- Reaction to Democrats’ Calls for Congresswoman-elect Lauren Bobert’s to Resign
- 73rd CO General Assembly Update – Start – Stopped – Restart in Mid-February
- Bills Senator Sonnenberg is Working On Now
- Mental Health Challenges in Colorado & How Colorado Crisis Services Can Help
- Reaction to Gov Polis call for $5M in COVID Relief for Marijuana Industry – Why, if they have remained open and are thriving?
- Then Why not COVID Relief for NWSS, CO Farm Show, Gov’s Ag Forum & CO State Fair?
- & More
CO Senator Jerry Sonnenberg represents District 1 in the state Senate and represents the counties of Cheyenne, Elbert, Lincoln, Logan, Kit Carson, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Yuma, Washington and Weld