Inside The BARN with GrainBridge CEO Mark Johnson and Board Member Doug Roose, Board Member & VP of Producer Marketing at ADM
The BARN – Briggsdale, CO – October 29, 2020 – via ZOOM – Back on On September 16th, GrainBridge launched a new product that is focused on giving farmers a complete picture of their grain position. And joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio via ZOOM is GrainBridge CEO Mark Johnson and Board Member Doug Roose, who is also the VP of Producer Marketing at ADM. Topics discussed include:
- Their Backgrounds
- GrainBridge History & Mission
- Detail the newly launched GrainBridge platform
- ADM and Cargill’s involvement as a joint venture behind GrainBridge
- How will GrainBridge help farmers with grain marketing decisions?
- What current features are offered on the platform?
- Launching of scale ticket notifications as an additional feature and why it’s beneficial
- More possible notification features to come
- How do farmers sign up and how much does it cost?
- Tips for farmers when they are transitioning their ADM and Cargill accounts to GrainBridge
- GrainBridge account testimonials
- What’s ahead for GrainBridge as far as it’s future and functionality?
- & More
GrainBridge…Empowering farmers to market grain with confidence…Learn more online @ www.GrainBridge.com and follow GrainBridge on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn as well.