Active registered Colorado voters are automatically sent ballots in the mail. With the
ongoing pandemic, voting at home is the safest way to vote in the November 3 General
Election (Vote Centers available for those that need or want to vote in-person). Take
action now to ensure you receive a mail ballot: register to vote or check/update your
ballot mailing address at www.GoVoteColorado.gov.
Ballots for the Nov 3 General Election are mailed beginning October 9. Here are some
important things to keep in mind:
- Ballot Information will be available beginning mid-September. Do your research early and be ready to vote.
- Sign up at https://weldvotes.ballottrax.net/voter/ for BallotTrax to be notified when your ballot is mailed to you and when it has been received and accepted for counting.
- October 26 is the last day to register and still be mailed a ballot. It is also the last day to request a replacement mail ballot be sent to you. After this date, you can still register andnvote or request a replacement ballot, but it must be done in-person at a Vote Center or through our Ballot-to-Go service. There is no registration deadline.
- October 26 is also the last recommended day to return your ballot by mail. Otherwise, simply use a ballot drop box to return your ballot.
- All mail ballots are due by 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3.
For more election information, ballot content, mail ballot security, and more visit
www.weldvotes.com, call 970-304-6525, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can
also follow our Clerk and Recorder Carly Koppes on Facebook or Twitter for election
news and updates!
Facebook: Carly Koppes Weld Clerk and Recorder