COVID-19 drastically changed our lives in 2020, and its impact on the November election is no different. While not nearly as many ballot measures made it to the finish line as originally thought, Coloradans will still be voting on eleven this year. Here are a few issues that CFB is engaging in:
- National Popular Vote – OPPOSE
- Reintroduction of Gray Wolves – OPPOSE
- Gallagher Amendment Repeal – SUPPORT
- State Income Tax Rate Reduction – SUPPORT
- Voter Approval Requirement for Creation of Fee-Based Enterprises – SUPPORT
- Paid Family and Medical Leave – OPPOSE
Stay tuned for more information and updates about CFB’s position on these measures in the coming weeks. For more detailed information on each initiative, click here to access the Secretary of State’s website.