Inside the BARN with CO Ag Commissioner Kate Greenberg…
BRIGGSDALE, CO – September 3, 2020 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio at this time is Colorado Agriculture Commissioner Kate Greenberg, and will be discussing several topics impacting agriculture in the state…
- 2020 CO State Fair continues thru Labor Day…recap & reaction thus far (ICYMI: Jr Mkt Livestock Shows & JLS Archives)
- CDA-History Colorado’s 2020 Centennial Farms & Ranches Recognized
- NASDA Update – new Vision & Mission – Committee Meetings
- CDA Marketing Department & Recap CO Proud Month in August
- JBS/Mountain States Rosen lamb plant situation – what’s the latest?
- Colorado Lamb Processors in Brush
- CO’s Hasbrouck Family Purchases San Angelo, TX Lamb Plant
- Community based health support for agriculture workers
- Drought situation & CRP Emergency Haying & Grazing – need help on the “30 day rest period” which starts on Sept 15th…needs to be waived by USDA Ag Sec Perdue or Congress ASAP!
- CSSRM Webinars, FREE 5-part series this October
- Ag labor shortage situation
- CDA’s Drought Task Force News
- & More
For more information visit the CDA’s social media sites at:
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe, high quality, and sustainable food supply; and protect consumers, the environment, and natural resources.
The vision of the Department of Agriculture is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe, affordable, and abundant supply of high quality food and agricultural products.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorado Department of Agriculture stop by their offices @ 305 Interlocken Parkway in Broomfield, CO, give them a call @ 303-869-9000 or visit the CDA online @ www.colorado.gov/ag