- Entry deadline has been extended to August 5th, no late entries will be accepted. Please look at the Market Show information and enter online on the Fair’s Livestock website.
- Exhibitors will be allowed to show 4 animals of each species. There will no sift of any species.
- Due to public gathering guidelines set forth by the Colorado Department of Public Health, the Colorado State Fair will be restricting each 4-H/FFA exhibitor to 1 parent, guardian or family member to attend the event. If Public Health guidelines loosen prior to the start of the 2020 Reimagined Colorado State Fair, the General Manager has the authority to loosen the restrictions on the number of attendees.
- What does Paragraph 3 mean? Each exhibitor entered will receive a wristband for themselves and one for the person that comes with them. Example: 1 exhibitor per family = 2 wristbands; 2 exhibitors per family = 4 wristbands and so on. Every exhibitor will be given their wristbands at the health paper check.
- Face coverings will be required upon entry on the fairgrounds. Each exhibitor and attendee will be temperature checked at the gate, will be required to wear face covering and will be required to fill out and sign a Guest Pledge agreeing to abide by the posted public health restrictions prior to unloading any animals.
- The Colorado State Fair Authority reserves the right to cancel all livestock competitions prior to the start of the 2020 Reimagined Colorado State Fair at any time due to COVID-19.
Colorado State Fair Issues Guidance & Instructions for 4-H and FFA Junior Market Exhibitors…PLEASE READ
Attention 4-H/FFA Market Exhibitors, please READ the following information on the 2020 Reimagined Colorado State Fair:
Questions ?? please call the Livestock Office at 719-404-2035 or email at email@example.com.