Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission Announces Hearing Schedule
COGCC announces upcoming hearing schedule, startING July 14th
DENVER – The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) Chair Jeff Robbins has invited the public and stakeholders to attend the Commission’s newly announced hearings and announced an update to the SB 19-181 rulemaking schedule.
“We are excited to have all the commissioners meet our leadership team and each other today. We have a bold schedule ahead of us, and we will be working to deliver on these critical rulemakings to implement SB 191-181,” said COGCC Chair Jeff Robbins.
Beginning July 14, the Commission will host meetings on the second and fourth Tuesday mornings of each month. These regularly scheduled hearings will offer public comment, address enforcement issues, general business, and work sessions as needed. These meetings will be in addition to upcoming SB 19-181 rulemakings. All hearing information will be posted at the COGCC website.
Chair Robbins also provided an overview to the rulemaking schedule:
- Aug. 4: Mill Levy Rulemaking Commission Hearing
- Mission Change will be conducted through two rulemakings:
- 200-600 Series:
- 200: General Provisions; 300: Permitting Process; 400: Operations and Reporting; 500: Rules of Practice and Procedures; 600: Safety and Facility Operations
- Dates: Aug. 24 – Sept. 10*
- 800, 900, 1200 Series:
- 800: Underground Injection; 900: Environmental Impact Prevention; 1200: Protection of Wildlife Resources
- Dates: Sept. 28 – Oct. 9*