Inside The BARN with Premier Farm Credit CEO Mike Grauberger…
The BARN – Briggsdale, CO – April 22, 2020 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network & FarmCast Radio to discuss the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic on agriculture and the ag lending industry from Premier Farm Credit’s perspective is the organization’s Chief Executive Officer Mike Grauberger…
- His background
- Premier Farm Credit’s History, Mission & Vision
- What was the situation in agriculture PRIOR to the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- How has the COVID-19 Pandemic effected hid family & community?
- How has the COVID-19 situation affected ag producers and your customers?
- How about at Premier Farm Credit…what changes have been made specifically to facilitate your customers?
- The latest on the Paycheck Protection Program, through the Small Business Administration, with $310 billion in funds.
- Is Premier Farm Credit taking part in this program…if so, is that something that you are recommending ag producers apply for?
- With the interest rates at historic lows…has Premier Farm Credit seen an uptick in re-financing or even new business loans?
- Is there anything on the state level that ag producers should be made aware of, as far as financial aid or tax deferrals (ie. Income tax & property tax deferrals, etc)
- What else is Premier Farm Credit doing to help its customer base during these unprecedented times?
- What’s the outlook for the agriculture industry and in Colorado looking forward?
- What ag producers can do right now to protect their operations and their families
- Farm Credit Council ‘s recent webinar titled, “Fulfilling Our Mission in Unprecedented Times” & dealing with Mental Health Issues during the current situation
- & More
Premier Farm Credit has been proudly supporting agriculture and rural communities with reliable, consistent credit and related services for over 100 years.
This is more than where we live – it’s who we are
Learn more online @ https://premieraca.com/