Beyond just production and profit, what really drives agriculturists is possibility. The 2020 Governor’s Forum on Colorado Agriculture zeroes in on this innate quality, with a program full of dynamic speakers and presentations featuring the latest in innovation, collaboration, and glimpses into what the possibilities of Colorado agriculture hold not just in the present, but the future. The Colorado Agriculture Leadership program is pleased to once again host the Governor’s Ag Forum, with this year’s theme, Brand It Agriculture, promising a day full of networking and discovering what lies ahead for our state’s second-largest economic driver. (click here
to view draft program)
Registered attendees of the Forum are also invited to a pre-Forum reception, taking place from 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 25, at the History Colorado Center, 1200N. Broadway, Denver, CO 80203. PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS A NEW LOCATION AND TIME!
Fee Schedule and Discounts
- Early Bird Registration ENDS TODAY Feb. 1, 2020 – $150
- Normal Registration (Feb. 2, 2020 and after) – $200
- CALP or CARL Alumni – 50% discount anytime
- Student Registration (Student ID Required at check-in) – $50
- All registrations are final. No Refunds. For questions, please call 303.547.5963, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration includes an invitation to the Welcome Reception at the History Colorado Center on Feb. 25 from 5:30p to 8:30p. PLEASE NOTE! This is a new location and time.