Make plans to attend the 2020 The Poudre River Forum on February 28th – Get Registered Today!
The Poudre River Forum on February 28th is sponsored in part by CSU’s Colorado Water Center. The annual event brings together those on the Poudre who farm, deliver clean potable water, drink beer, recreate, and advocate for river health to learn from one another and to explore how we can move from conflict to collaboration.
This year’s program includes topics that dive into water quality challenges in the Poudre Basin including:
- Historical water quality perspectives
- Water quality controls and tradeoffs
- Ecosystem impacts on water quality
- Municipal, agricultural, and environmental perspectives on water quality
* A limited number of complimentary student and discounted registrations are also available.
To get registered please visit https://watercenter.colostate.edu/Poudre-River-Forum/
Submitted to The BARN by
Water Outreach Coordinator
Colorado Water Center | Colorado State University
E119 Engineering Bldg | 1033 Campus Delivery
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1033
AGiraud@colostate.edu | 970.491.7996