Inside the BARN with CO Ag Commissioner Kate Greenberg
BRIGGSDALE, CO – December 5, 2019 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio at this time is Colorado Agriculture Commissioner Kate Greenberg, and will be discussing several topics including:
- Busy Fall/Winter attending numerous Ag Conferences & Meetings (111th RMFU Convention, 100th CFB Annual Meeting & CAWA)
- Recap 2019 Tri-National Accord in Winnipeg, Canada
- NASDA Update & Upcoming Annual Meeting in Feb 2020
- Local CDA Sponsored Events & Happenings (Family Farm Transitions, CHAMP, Energy Smart Ag Workshops, CDA Photo Contest)
- Colorado Crisis Services
- Upcoming Ag Events in Jan 2020 (NWSS, CO Farm Show,)
- Upcoming Ag Event sin Feb 2020 (NASDA, CFVGA, CALP’s Gov’s Ag Forum, Farm Credit CO Ag Hall of Fame)
- Holiday Greetings from the CDA
- & More
For more information on the tour and meet and greet, visit our social media sites at:
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe, high quality, and sustainable food supply; and protect consumers, the environment, and natural resources.
The vision of the Department of Agriculture is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe, affordable, and abundant supply of high quality food and agricultural products.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorado Department of Agriculture stop by their offices @ 305 Interlocken Parkway in Broomfield, CO, give them a call @ 303-869-9000 or visit the CDA online @ www.colorado.gov/ag