Inside the BARN with CO Ag Commissioner Kate Greenberg
BRIGGSDALE, CO – September 5, 2019 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio at this time is Colorado Agriculture Commissioner Kate Greenberg, and will be discussing several topics including:
- CO State Fair RECAP
- History Colorado’s Centennial Farms & Ranches Awards Ceremony
- Colorado Energy Cooperatives Junior Livestock Sale
- CCA & CLA’s Better with Beef Event – WEBCAST ARCHIVE
- Animal Disease Update (VSV, WNV & ASF Concerns)
- Upcoming Events (Meet & Greet 2.0, Pedal the Plains & CO Proud School Lunch Day)
- Tyson Foods Beef Plant Closure in Holcomb, KS & its Impact on CO Producers
- Blockchain in Agriculture Request
- & More
For more information on the tour and meet and greet, visit our social media sites at:
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe, high quality, and sustainable food supply; and protect consumers, the environment, and natural resources.
The vision of the Department of Agriculture is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe, affordable, and abundant supply of high quality food and agricultural products.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorado Department of Agriculture stop by their offices @ 305 Interlocken Parkway in Broomfield, CO, give them a call @ 303-869-9000 or visit the CDA online @ www.colorado.gov/ag