WTAMU’s Department of Agricultural Sciences: $100,000 Donation Made to Spicer Gripp Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
The Spicer Gripp Board presents $100,000 check to add to the Spicer Gripp Memorial Endowed Scholarship in West Texas A & M University’s Department of Agricultural Sciences! The $100,000 check will be matched with funds from other donors to WTAMU! The endowment now totals $343,875 which will annually generate over $15,000 in scholarships. Thanks to Spicer Gripp membership for helping support our students with scholarships to perpetuity.
SAVE THE DATES
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2019 – COLLEGE FALL FACULTY MEETING
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2019 – FACULTY / STAFF CONVOCATION
- MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019 – FALL 2019 CLASSES BEGIN
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2019 – FRESHMAN AG ROUNDUP
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2019 – FRESHMAN CONVOCATION
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2019 – PAUL ENGLER COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL SCIENCES STUDENT BACK TO SCHOOL BASH
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 – FIRST HOME FOOTBALL GAME
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 – AG DAY CELEBRATION AND AUCTION
Do you know of an event, accomplishment, or news in the Paul Engler College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences to publish in the Buff Brief?
If so, email Aheinrich@wtamu.edu or Buffbrief@wtamu.edu.
Our mailing address is:
WTAMU Box 60872
Canyon, Texas 79016