Inside the BARN with CO Ag Commissioner Kate Greenberg
BRIGGSDALE, CO – April 4, 2019 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio at this time is Colorado Agriculture Commissioner Kate Greenberg, and will be discussing several topics including:
- Recap Ag Day at The Capitol – Livestream Archives
- Preview CLA Annual Meeting Remarks
- New CDA Deputy Ag Commissioner is Steve Silverman
- CEO – CDA: Energy Smart Agriculture Workshop Series
- Funding Available for Agricultural Energy Projects – Applications due by April 12th
- Chemigation Deadline Passed on March 31st
- CDA Commissioner Ag Tour of Colorado Continues
- Colorado State Fair Board Meeting is April 24th
- CSU’s 2nd Annual Water in the West Symposium rescheduled for Nov 6-7
- May is Mental Health Month – CDA & Colorado Crisis Services Network
- & More
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe, high quality, and sustainable food supply; and protect consumers, the environment, and natural resources.
The vision of the Department of Agriculture is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe, affordable, and abundant supply of high quality food and agricultural products.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorado Department of Agriculture stop by their offices @ 305 Interlocken Parkway in Broomfield, CO, give them a call @ 303-869-9000 or visit the CDA online @ www.colorado.gov/ag