The BARN welcomes Premier Farm Credit as a New Sponsor of the Colorado Ag News Network in 2019
BRIGGSDALE, CO – January 2, 2019 – The BARN welcomes Premier Farm Credit as its newest sponsor of the Colorado Ag News Network for 2019.
- Premier Farm Credit has returned nearly $54 Million dollars to member-owners in the last 21 years through their Cash Patronage Dividend Program.
- Premier Farm Credit has been serving rural communities and agriculture for over 100 years by providing reliable, consistent credit and related services.
- Premier Farm Credit understands production agriculture and the area, and are deeply committed to the success of their customers.
- Premier Farm Credit is committed to agriculture and rural communities, today & tomorrow.
- Stop by any of the Premier Farm Credit locations in Fort Morgan, Sterling, Yuma & Holyoke and see what they can do for your operation today!
Who is Premier Farm Credit?
Premier Farm Credit supports rural communities and agriculture with reliable and consistent credit and related services, today and tomorrow.
This mission comes to life through our work providing loans, insurance, appraisals and leases to farmers, ranchers and ag businesses in Northeast Colorado. We are member-owned and deeply committed to the people and communities we serve, and work diligently to enhance the well being of our area.
One thing that sets us apart from our competition is our Cash Patronage Dividend Program. Patronage is a hallmark of the member-owned Farm Credit System, established in 1916 to provide a stable and consistent source of financing for America’s farmers and ranchers. And Farm Credit fulfills this mission without federal funding. We raise money from Wall Street and put it to work on farms, ranches, and rural communities.
Learn more about Premier Farm Credit’s Cash Patronage Dividend
Premier Farm Credit is owned by its borrowers (often also called members). And we’re committed to returning a portion of the Association’s annual profits back to our borrowers while maintaining the financial health of our Association. So when we hit our business goals, we pay back a percentage of the interest paid to us for the calendar year.
In March of 2018, we mailed out $3.75 million worth of Cash Patronage Dividend checks to our member-owners. In fact, we’ve paid a Cash Patronage Dividend each year for the last 21 – which means a total of nearly $54 Million has been returned in that time frame.
So, while most other lenders return profits to their investors, it’s the member-owners of Premier Farm Credit who share in our success. It makes perfect sense to us, since we’re totally dedicated to supporting rural communities and agriculture with reliable and consistent credit and related services – today and tomorrow.
Check out the Premier Farm Credit Blog – CLICK HERE
Learn more about Premier Farm Credit online @ https://premieraca.com/